Tuesday, March 13, 2007

World Cup!!!!

I am a die hard cricket fan! n in dis god forsaken coutry called d US of A... people know nothing about cricket!! phew back home in India even an unborn child wil talk of cricket n kids just swing their bats calling themselves all time fav sachin or d current favs whoeve it is wit parents grinning ear to ear n showing off their son as d most smart n updated kid!

no more patience to write more coz d first match WI vs PAK
about to start

So long..................
cheering Team India :)

2 comments:

nidhi said...

Hey ...did u watch the match yesterday? What a wonderful victory for India!!!

My Space My Thoughts! said...

Oh yeah I did! infact n d beginning i was not interested, but den later d waay dey wer smashing it was amazing. I hope dey win against SL next to qualify...