Friday, October 21, 2005

LOVE!

i love dancin... it is one way i unwind myselfn enjoy throughly...wellll der r many other ways also like games...outin...shoppin...treakin...wild life...forest....n many more (i am a very outdoor kinda person).... if i ever say i have enjoyed a party means i have danced to my hearts content n i have totally enjoyed myself....i usually like to go to disc after a long week n have a nice time dancin... in mnyl... i used to have a nice time in d many parties dat i have attended in my 10 month stint der..... der was dis guy shyam (who used to call me "school kid" as i was d youngest in d office).... he was a very gud dancer... so generally we used to dance a lot n have fun... d last couple of times dat i have been to d disc was fun.. but havent really let my hair down n danced.... today actually i was watchin nach baliye on star one... dats how i am writin about d dance stuff.... awww its been so long since i have danced :( though never learnt dance professionally.... wen was small mom had put me to bharatnatyam classes..i used to hate dat dance teacher... n some how after 1 year managed to convince my mom not to send me those classes...plannin to join salsa in sometime...let me see if dis ever happens....

No comments: