Saturday, October 08, 2005

REHMAN SHOW!

Had been to d A R Rehman concert. It was pouring like crazy n on top of dat it was supposed to be in palace grounds..open air…woah…imagine d slushy mud all around. We reached late…n d show had not yet started…jubie my colleague was der from a long time wit his GF der..n wer totally drenched by d time we reached der..he said d show was cancelled…n den we saw some cars goin in n asked d police guy der he said no d show is on..if u wan plz get in quick he said…n so we all marched in…n it had not yet started…we waited for around 15 mins n den it did start…d crowd went berserk wen “d man” came on stage. Der wer scores of other gud singers like alka, sukhvinder singh, shankar mahadevan hariharan….n many more (I don even know dem)…on d whole it was gud… we had d VIP passes so wer comfortably seated somewhere in front….a little further der was dis girl who wud get so exited for all wrong n slow songs n stand up on d chair n start swayin n dancing…man she was so irrritatin..…somehow we made her sit n again n again she wud stand up..it was like wat my mommy says (kappe na takdi mele hakdange) means if u keep a frog on d balance, it will keep jumpin n wont be still at one place :-D) ….never mind…called my dad from der…coz he loves all dese concerts n all.. at home if dey wer showin any of dese on TV den he wud make all of us sit n watch it…so I told him dat I was der….he was happy..n den I told him d next time I wud take him..missed my dad….on d whole d concert was gud…but der was something missin in my heart…u know wat I meant :-(…at one point shankar mahadevan was singin dis song of lagaan.. wer dey r happy lookin at d clouds n thinking it will rain…but den d clouds just pass away ..So he said if it wud have rained den d song wud have been like dis..n he sang it so well..u wont believe it after he sang d song 10-15 mins after dat lo! It started rainin so we left d place n tried getting into d car..man it poured like hell…gud dat I had worn my leather jacket so I was saved…but d way it rained such big big drops….jumped into d car n came home…wud have enjoyed if things wud have been different ..wish I cud have taken dad ……n den I saw a guy who was just like him… my heart just skipped a beat…he had d same hairstyle…same leather jacket…but was somebody else:-( …anyways der wer a lot of damages due to d concert…

No comments: