Wednesday, April 11, 2007

childhood... one of the happiest phases during a person's existence!!

As a child-

1. Would fall asleep anywhere with out any worries and still feel protected!

2. If I ate oranges and swallowed the seeds by mistake, I would not drink water...I was scared that it would grow into plants in my stomach ( thanks to my neighbour Shilesh who scared me shit!)

3. My dad is the tallest and strongest man in the whold wide world (My Daddy Strongest!)

4. When I am all grown up, I can wear high heels, have long painted nails and wear duppattas...and it was a big deal for me! ( now I know its no big deal and doesnt even matter!)

5. When I am all grown up my parents will be babies and will not let them do what all they did not let me doo!!

6. I wanted to marry a cricketer or an actor just for the glamshamm :)

7. When I attained puberty, I cried thinking im not a child anymore :P

8. I would rant and rave that I wanted to wear lipstick when we would go for weddings and parties. ...and refuse to eat or close my mouth, so that it does't wear off!! ( Mom had a tough time convincing me to eat!)

9. I would want to have a little brother....on the condition that he never grows up and remains a baby forever...(yeah, rightand he is still a baby for me!!!!)

10. I always wanted to start an orphan age of my own so that none of the kids could lose out on the most happiest phase during his existence...


We all have become so involved in life and so serious that we often forget to enjoy the little pleasures in life that God has given us. The greed, envy, jealousy, revenge why all that when we can live without it! Why do we always want to get into the Pandora's Box and let the evils out while supressing all the good spirits inside?? Hope there is more love, selflessness, charity and peace and this world would not be less than a heaven.



As the Cow Philosophy goes...................

"As you travel life's highway, dont forget to stop and eat the roses... Coz if you dont you will reach your destination but regret for having lost out on so much in life"

No comments: