Saturday, September 03, 2005

GOOD N BAD

today was good! but bad as i have been sitting at home d whole day!

u must be wondering as ro why gud...but nooooo i wont tel u why....

i hate d lonliness in life..... i do love my space n privacy..but not beyond a certain level...if im at home i love to stay at home n do nothin...but here in PG i call it 6/4. as dats d dimension of my bed n if im not doin anythin im on my bed as der is no other option...so i like to be out of dis place most of d time... n people think dat i love to roam outside...but only if dey understood how i feel...its almost like a solitary confinement sometimes....PG aunt is ok no issues except for d fact dat she gossips a lot ...i have learnt to ignore her.... kirti fought wit her n now has shifted from here.....nidhi my room-mate is good but she is busy wit her life n her frens...so don wanna intrude into her space... its pouring out here...looks like d nature is also very depressed...i love rains but not wen i myself am in a dull mood...

a very dull me

No comments: