Friday, September 02, 2005

LONG CHAT!

very happy today as gotto chat wit him for a long time.
morning i was trying to iron my shirt n d stupid iron box was not working. den nidhi wanted to iron her skirt dat time it started working, but i din know dat i was so pissed off thinkin dat it was not workin, i smartly went n touched it :-( my left hand index finger got burnt :-(

today a guy from mumbai had come (Kunal), marketing manager, i had to take him wit me to my agencis for the first half of the day. din like him at all. was too ontara kinda guy. went wit him to infantry road to an agency called alpha, der we wer for almost 45mins n den he walked in to safina plaza coz he wanted to get his camera repaired. i was so pissed off. he din find it n we proceeded to race course road. der he spotted a photoshop n got in der. almost 15 mins wasted. den went to excelsior (one of my top performing agents) was der for say 1/2 hour and we wer supposed to go to frazer town after dat but dis man wanted to have corn. so we went all around the town even to cubbon park but den it started raining. somehow i convinced him to get back. on my way back to office i got a call from my frens cousin sayin dat my fren is feelin lonely n was wonderin whether i could come online now. so somehow i managed to get off from dat guy n searched for a net centre, got sify so just rushed into dat. i don have a sify account so had to buy a prepaid card n started off. he was der n felt so bad. my poor baby is all alone der. miss him too. feel so bad wen i pass on d roads wher we have been together, d food joints n all our week end outings , me cribbing dat he dosent give me much attention n all dat, i wanna go here wanna do dis, wanna do dat............d never ending cribbing ...he takes it all so coolly n patiently....
felt so better after i had a nice chat wit him, after dat i spoke to his sister n cousin, both of dem told me dat things wer gonna be ok nothin to worry n all. but still mera dil nahi manta...i wan d time to fly soon to d day he is comin back....

eagerly waiting for dat day

No comments: