Sunday, September 04, 2005

STRANGE!

d moment i logged in today...i was in a very shitty mood...im not a mornin person n today being sunday i have woken up as early as 6 AM! yes it is shockin for me...but der is a reason as to why im up so early :-) was expectin somethin but it din happen :-( no issues!

actually like i said wen i logged in i was in a shitty mood... n den things just started runnin in my mind...sometime i get very restless n impatient...else im a very peaceful person :-P so just stated off writin a mail to my most loveable person in my life (momma, dadda n bro, although they r d most important in my life, der is a new addition in my life!), wen i started off, i was kinda very funny....but by d time i reached to d end of the mail (yes it was a very long one......) i was at peace, sittin like an angel wit a big halo! yes i had taken out all d frustration in d mail...n i was ok...so din bother to send d mail, instead just logged offf..... now u must be wonderin im so fickle minded...but its not like dat....i like to be in a good mood always...so wen im in one of dose shitty moods i just try n frisk d reason outta my life...n d mail just helped me do dat..but i din send d mail as d way i had drafted it would have hurt d person a lot...so i just scrapped d whole damn thin...n im back to being myself...same ol happy go lucky girl :-*

signin off in a better mood

No comments: